Meet CoDrone Pro, the first-ever programmable drone designed to teach you programming.
Is for anyone who wants to learn how to code with Arduino, Blockly, or Python, and it includes step-by-step tutorials to get you coding in no time.
Learn how to program your own flight patterns, customize the LEDs, navigate through obstacles with a remote, or even battle other CoDrones.
It's light, sleek, and flies like a charm. Perfect for indoor use.
What you get:
- 1 CoDrone
- 1 remote controller build Set
- 1 Arduino-compatible Smart Inventor board
- 1 BLE Bluetooth module
- 1 battery pack
- 1 peg board
- 2 joysticks
- Nuts and bolts
- 1 screwdriver
- 1 LiPo battery (battery life is approximately 8 minutes)
- 1 battery charger (charging time is approximately 45 minutes)
- USB cable
- 4 extra propellers
- 1 propeller removal tool
- Access to our online tutorials
Warning: CoDrone Pro is intended for indoor use only.
Disclaimer: Prices listed are for the United States market. Orders to countries outside of the United States are subject to the local economy, shipping, and customs, which may affect pricing.