1-on-1 Class: Robotics Engineering with VEX IQ
Just YOU and your private instructor.
- Learn coding and engineering with the VEX IQ
- Project-based content for each student
- Convenient hours – YOU pick the day
- Month-long classes – ONE hour every week
Robotics Engineering with VEX IQ
Grades: 3 - 12
Computer Requirements: Windows, Mac, Chromebook with Chrome Browser
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Robot: VEX IQ purchased separately
Build, code, play, repeat! The VEX IQ has everything you need for hand-on learning. This is more than a typical robot-building course; you create your own unique robot, code your unique self-driving programs, and even reprogram the remote control! This is perfect for anyone who wants to learn with an instructor but can spend plenty of time off the computer to build their own designs.
The best instructors! We choose the best instructors to inspire your student! Robolink certified instructors are engineering and coding students from major universities or tech education professionals. Each instructor has to pass a rigorous training program to ensure your student has the best experience!
Each student receives:
- Progress feedback post-session sent to their parents email
- A robust curriculum with months of engagement
- A parent portal that gives you control over your account and child’s schedule
- Unique courses only found at Robolink
- Transferable skills for fields like web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.