Delve into the exciting world of Microsoft MakeCode Arcade while creating an arcade game based on the classic Space Invaders. In this 5-day afterschool camp, learn the most popular programming language for beginners, Python. Clear the sky of all the balloons while dodging falling objects. Design multiple sprites and program collision detection between them. Try and get the highest score!
Your student will:
- Create their own original arcade game
- Learn the basics of Python
- Animate sprites
- Program collision detectors
- 5hrs of instruction
- A themed week of fun activities
- Laid-back sessions with convenient hours
- Robolink certified instructors
- Win, Mac, Chromebook
- Webcam and mic
- Stable internet connection
- A quiet place to work
- Be ready to have lots of fun!