Learn about artificial intelligence and machine learning by training your own image classification model. In this 5-day afterschool camp, students will explore supervised learning and transfer learning as they create data and train a machine to recognize different objects. Use the model they created, students will make projects like an emotion detector and a gesture controlled snake game.
Your student will:
- Create their own AI image recognition program
- Learn the basics of Artificial Intelligence
- Design image classification models
- Control games using object detection
- 5hrs of instruction
- A themed week of fun activities
- Laid-back sessions with convenient hours
- Robolink certified instructors
- Win, Mac, Chromebook
- Webcam and mic
- Stable internet connection
- A quiet place to work
- Be ready to have lots of fun!