Learn the ropes of Microsoft MakeCode Arcade and build a fully-functional 2D platformer game based on the classic game Super Mario. In this 5-day afterschool camp, learn the most popular programming language for beginners, Python. Create and animate a sprite, design your custom levels, and program enemies!
Your student will:
- Create their own original platform game
- Learn the basics of Python
- Animate sprites
- Design custom game levels
- 5hrs of instruction
- A themed week of fun activities
- Laid-back sessions with convenient hours
- Robolink certified instructors
- Win, Mac, Chromebook
- Webcam and mic
- Stable internet connection
- A quiet place to work
- Be ready to have lots of fun!