1-on-1 Class: Robotics Fundamentals
Classes begin the 1st and 3rd week of each month.
- Learn engineering fundamentals
- Project-based content for each student
- Convenient hours – YOU pick the day
- Month-long classes – ONE hour every week
- Robot can be added for $90
Grades: 2 - 12
Computer Requirements: Windows, Mac, Chromebook with Chrome Browser
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Robot: Rokit Smart
Our experts will guide you on your journey to learn the basics of robot circuits & construction using Rokit Smart! Get hands-on engineering experience in this building-only class to create 11 different robot types, or design your own invention as you get more advanced. Use your newly-founded skills to create amazing robots that perform a wide range of tasks. Perfect for all ages.
The best instructors! We choose the best instructors to inspire your student! Robolink certified instructors are engineering and coding students from major universities or tech education professionals. Each instructor has to pass a rigorous training program to ensure your student has the best experience!
Each student receives:
- Progress feedback post-session sent to their parents email
- A robust curriculum with months of engagement
- A parent portal that gives you control over your account and child’s schedule
- Unique courses only found at Robolink
- Transferable skills for fields like web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
About Rokit Smart
Learn on the same robot that The Wall Street Journal recommended as "The Best Robot Toys for Building Kids’ STEM Skills"
Build 11 different robots from a single kit. Rubber band shooters, line-trackers, sumo wrestlers, anything you can imagine! You get a real circuit board and real tools to work with. Build your mechanical skills while learning about circuitry and engineering.