Group Class: BYOR: Build Your Own Robot
Registration Full: Next class begin November 4
- Small classes – up to 6 students
- Learn to make your own PCB
- Project-based content for each student
- Convenient hours – YOU pick the day
- 3 month course – ONE hour every week
BYOR: Build Your Own Robot
Grades: 9 - 12
Computer Requirements: Windows, Mac, Chromebook with Chrome Browser
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Robot: Your own custom PCB
Have you ever wanted to design your own product? Do you want to see the printed circuit board (PCB) development process from start to finish and used in a robot application? This is the perfect opportunity to learn, develop, and make your robot from the ground-up for your own use or to show on a college applications.
The best instructors! We choose the best instructors to inspire your student! Robolink certified instructors are engineering and coding students from major universities or tech education professionals. Each instructor has to pass a rigorous training program to ensure your student has the best experience!
Each student receives:
- Progress feedback post-session sent to their parents email
- A robust curriculum with months of engagement
- A parent portal that gives you control over your account and child’s schedule
- Unique courses only found at Robolink
- Transferable skills for fields like web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.