Just YOU and your private instructor.
- Learn drone coding with Blockly
- Project-based content for each student
- Convenient hours – YOU pick the day
- Month-long classes – ONE hour every week
- Robot can be added for $68
Drone Programming w/CoDrone Mini
Grades: 3 - 12
Computer Requirements: Windows, Mac, Chromebook with Chrome Browser
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Robot: CoDrone Mini
Whether you’re new to coding or ready to take it to the next level, the CoDrone Mini has it all! Learn how your code can make a drone roll, pitch, yaw, and throttle. Supporting both Blockly & Python, CoDrone Mini has you covered!
The best instructors! We choose the best instructors to inspire your student! Robolink certified instructors are engineering and coding students from major universities or tech education professionals. Each instructor has to pass a rigorous training program to ensure your student has the best experience!
Each student receives:
- Progress feedback post-session sent to their parents email
- A robust curriculum with months of engagement
- A parent portal that gives you control over your account and child’s schedule
- Unique courses only found at Robolink
- Transferable skills for fields like web development, game development, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
ABOUT THE ROBOT
CoDrone Mini is for anyone who wants to learn how to code and learn block coding. The kit comes complete with remote and assembled drone, ready to fly!
It's tiny, light, sleek, and flies like a charm. Perfect for indoor use.