Zumi is our latest Python-based robot that teaches about artificial intelligence and self-driving car technology. You’ll learn the underlying code and engineering behind topics such as facial, color, object detection, and even how self-driving cars work all while learning real-world code!
Students will learn how to use Zumi’s driving commands while learning the basics of Python like variables, loops, conditionals, and user input.
Next, students will apply their knowledge to the driving school mat. Students will learn how to use the gyroscope and understand its role in using absolute heading to complete one section of the driving test.
Learn about Zumi’s IR sensors and how to use the line following function. Finally, students will learn about QR codes to complete the course on the driving school mat.
We'll work with you to identify what areas of Python coding and AI you would like to focus on and create a customized curriculum.
Your student will:
- Learn how to design sprites
- Program variables, events, and conditionals
- Design game levels
- Program using physics and gravity
- 4- 12 hrs of instruction
- After session progress reports
- A robust curriculum with tons of engagement
- Robolink certified instructors
- Win, Mac, Chromebook
- Webcam and mic
- Stable internet connection
- A quiet place to work
- Be ready to have lots of fun!