* We're providing early access to the CoDrone Lite for the summer. Please mind our dust as we polish up the educational content.
Meet CoDrone Lite. It's the same drone as CoDrone, just lighter. As in, without the buildable remote and Smart Inventor main board. It also features the new hardware with an additional distance sensor for better fixed height. Instead of programming in the Arduino IDE, you're block coding with Snap! for Robolink. Now it's accessible for younger audiences who want a simple intro to the concepts behind programming.
CoDrone Lite is for younger audiences who want to learn foundational concepts behind coding, but may not be ready yet for full-on text-based coding. The CoDrone kit comes with a CoDrone unit, a battery and charger, extra propellers, and a BLE board.
Learn how to program your own custom flight patterns, the logic behind programming remotes, how to navigate through obstacles, and more.
What you get:
- Free online tutorials: www.robolink.com/learn-codrone
- Recommended for Ages 10 and up
- Fully backwards compatible for folks who already have a CoDrone full-package
- 1 Lipo Battery
- USB Cable & Battery Charger
- Bluetooth BLE Module