Virtual: CoDrone Mini with Python 1:1 Training
|Age Requirements: 10+|
|Computer Requirements: Windows or Mac (No Chromebook, tablet or iPad)|
Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
Robot: CoDrone Mini
This 1:1 comprehensive learning that has a dedicated, recurring instructor where students will learn Python programming basics with our tiniest drone CoDrone Mini! They’ll learn about loops, conditional statements, and variables, and more!. By the end of the class, students will be able to make the drone fly autonomously and complete various missions!
Training sessions start in August
- Receive session notes from your instructor after each class
- Personalized teaching for your child’s pace and learning style
- Weekly classes with monthly payment
- First month of lessons INCLUDED in price ($229/mo after the first month)
- CoDrone Mini included with training!
ABOUT THE ROBOT
CoDrone Mini is for anyone who wants to learn how to code and learn block coding. The kit comes complete with remote and assembled drone, ready to fly!
It's tiny, light, sleek, and flies like a charm. Perfect for indoor use.